Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A tired day

Today was a really very tired day. I don’t even know why I was so tired today. I went to the virology lab to pour the the liquid PDA that I had prepared yesterday into petri dishes to produce an uniform thin layer of agar on the plate. Since I had prepared 500ml PDA, I was successfully prepared 47 PDA plates. But, this number is really not enough for me to do bacterial subculture. So, I still need to prepare the PDA plates from time to time until I finish my subculture process.

After labwork, I still need to attend the class and also bioinformatics discussion. Just because of my busy life, I had missed my lunch and I had a dinner directly after all of the things have been completed. Wah! Today really a tired day for me. I’m so sleepy…

No comments:

Post a Comment