Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silly

Today was the first time for me to touch on the golf club's grass. Haha... Do you know why I have the chance to go into the golf club? Because my supervisor bring three students includes me to collect lichens which will be used for FYP. Actually, my samples are not related to lichens and I also don't know why I need to go along with them. Maybe just because I was free that time and my curiosity encourage me to go along with them. The weather is so hot when we walk from faculty to the golf club even though the it is not really far. But I really can't bear with this hot weather. A bit regret about my silly action of go along with them... haha!

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Aiya... Nothing is silly in this world... Just worth or not worth.... See whether u gt benefits from wat u are doing or nt ....

Post a Comment