Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sample collection

After I had prepared the bacterial growth media (PDA), I went to collect my samples - wild grasses at the east campus. This is the second time I went to collect my samples. Do you know why? Just because last time I want to try the surface sterilization and cultivation process. Unfortunately, I was failed that time because the fungi which suppose to grow from the cut ends of the wild grasses's stem failed to grow. So sad that time...

Well, never mind. I went to collect the samples again today and try to do the surface sterilization and cultivation process properly. However, I still have a sense that my efforts will be wasted again this time. haiz... Hope the fungi can successfully grow out from the cut ends and not hide in the stem...

No comments:

Post a Comment