Monday, October 5, 2009

Bioinfo presentation

Today was the first day for bioinformatics presentation. Luckily, my group is not the groups that were presented today. Before this presentation, I heard that during the presentation, we will be "shoot" with a lot of weird questions. But, after this presentation, I found that there will be only two questions will be asked by the lecturers for each presented group. I think this is quite better and acceptable.

The performance of the groups that have presented today is quite nice. At least, they are able to answer the questions even though I not quite understand what they are talking about. Haha...

My group will present on this thursday. Hope everything will be okay that day!

1 comment:

Rebecca Ng said...

Hehe..Jia you for your presentation la!!

Post a Comment